SEWING HELP NEEDED IN KENT UK
We are now looking for sewing help locally in Kent, UK. This would suit someone who enjoys sewing (not necessarily with commercial experience) and who would like to earn a little extra money every month plus having the advantage of being able to choose own working hours.
JOB TYPE AND PAY
The job requires you to be able to work from home or at your own business premises and we must be allowed to inspect that the working environment is suitable for purpose.
Job Type: Order based piece work – monthly minimum order guaranteed. We are able to offer up to 40 hours per month.
Pay: Earn up to £10-£12/hour. Payment will be made promptly via BACS upon order satisfactorily completed and invoice received. Strictly no cash-in-hand.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- It would be preferred if you have your own sewing machine but for one particular stitch setting we use you might need to use our machine. We have been using domestic machines so far but we will find a way to make it work if you use an industrial machine
- Quality is key to us and although training is given some knowledge and sewing experience would be really helpful – especially working with stretchy fabric but not essential
- We expect that you can work quickly and methodically
- Being accurate and have eye for detail to ensure a quality finish
- Having a work ethic that ensures you can meet our order deadlines
- For practical reasons we imagine that you live locally in Kent in relatively close proximity to Ashford but not essential
Please get in touch and tell us a little about yourself and why you think this might be for you.
We are happy to have an informal chat and we look forward to hearing from you.